Monday, March 26, 2007

angel island with no covers


These are not in order. But bear with me. At least I got them uploaded and I just lost the former evening's blog. I liked it too. It just diappeared and they gave me a number to use if I wanted to report it. But what good would that be if I couldn't get it back anyway? So I start all over.

Here is my first photo upload (Angel Island) and it is one of the daily portraits of Angel that I have taken at dawn. Isn't she beautiful?? So even though I was just reading the "next blog" which is an young asian girl's blog called candykanekisses or something like that and she is so cute and writes ha ha all the time and made me feel that I am so serious, I still feel that publishing from my viewpoint is of value. I still haven't told anyone but my closest friends that I even have a blog.
First photo is my gang on the deck on another type of day.

Winds were high today and lots of rain, so we stayed in and played hide and go seek and trains and watched Old Bear, stories about stuffed animals who have picnics and fly up in toy airplanes to the attic to get their friends out. We love those stories. They are sweet.

No comments: